Notes from 7/10/19
Attendees: Mel Cohen, Daniel Laser, Craig Gulledge, Tracey Gulledge, Lenny Feiner
7/16/19 - CPS small business energy savings meeting
8/6/19 7pm - RAC's Environment & Climate Justice Cohort online webinar
8/22/19 7pm – TBE H3 Group meeting. Registration link is https://urj.zoom.us/meeting/register/3851daee2b76e96234538d7d4481ef37?_ga=2.264133764.981062420.1563292857-2139216612.1539711478
- Recycling information provided by Lenny.
- Action: Review recycling booklet and bring your questions. Will reach out to COSA Solid Waste to get questions answered and possibly a presentation. (All)
- Craig Gulledge is attending CPS small business energy savings meeting (7/16/19)
- Action: Craig will provide information after symposium.
- Reviewed information page on Mayor and City Council members which will be added to climate action and adaptation plan letter of support. Discussed supporting paragraph from the Environmental Subcommittee.
- Action: Will finalize documents and send to Ross for clergy approval. (Daniel and Tracey)
- Reviewed information on CPS SAWS assistance programs.
- Action: Daniel will work with Jerry so list of assistance programs that can be given out at next TBE senior luncheon.
- Discussed next steps on adopting San Pedro Springs Park.
- Action: Will email questions and info to Ross H. (Tracey)
- City of San Antonio's Office of Sustainability (local)
- Keep San Antonio Beautiful (local)
- Green Spaces Alliance (local)
- Environment Texas (state)
- Texas Campaign for the Environment (state)
- Environmental Bills to Watch
- Legislative Issues (Water)
- Google calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hiihsng494fh44mmha37jtm3bo%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America%2FChicago
Next meeting: August, date TBD